~At long last.....

....Abbie and Sophie are finally here, and the wedding day is coming up this Saturday, hard as it is to believe!

I'll be sure to post lots of pictures for you all of the big day, when I find time.
~
Anyway, here are some pictures of what we've been up to.

The girls arrived Wednesday, we went to a friends beautiful wedding, last Saturday, and we have been sewing up a storm the last few days.

So as you can see, things have been busy.
~
Some dear friends are hosting the wedding at their house. So on Sunday we went up to help clean up and prepare things.


Sophie and the babes.


Maggie, picking flowers.


Josie.


Aimaija.


Sophie, Ayden and Georgie.


Walking up the hill.


Sisters.


Looking down at the view.


Nice place for a wedding ceremony?


Wedding decorations!


The girls, climbing trees.


Sophia, Julia, Ingvild, Chubb, me, and Joseph.


Where the reception is to be held, a big old barn.


Cleaning it out.


Brothers.


Wesley and Joe pose in front of the barn door.


Wesley.


Up in the barn loft, taking photos.


Joe, James, Chubb, Sophie, Julia and me.


Same folks, minus me, plus Sophia.


Julia.


James, deep in thought.


Burning up scrap wood.


What are they looking at?


Nicholai, resting after a hard days work.

::::
The wedding last Saturday.


Getting ready for the wedding.


Going to the reception hall.


Sitting at the table, visiting and eating.


Sophia.
~

Comments

  1. It's looking lovely! :)
    I truly wish we could make it.
    Love & prayers for a smooth day on Saturday (I emailed Abbie saying basically the same thing, if she is wondering who sent her an email).

    Danielle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delight to have such a beautiful event to look forward to.

    Thank you Rosie for sharing in your anticipation :-)

    Blessings,

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember years ago now, when your Mom first mentioned Aslaug on her blog...now she is going to be your sister!

    I can't wait to see the photos - the location is so beautiful and the barn will be a great place for the reception.
    Is your weather going to be nice? It is going to be beautiful here in PA on Saturday.

    Blessings on you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad to see that Abbie was able to finally get to the states and that the wedding is on Saturday! How exciting!!! I bet you are all so busy preparing! :) We are attending a wedding, this Sat., as well. My husband's cousin is getting married! October is a beautiful month to wed! :) I would ask you to give them my best...however, they would have no idea who I am! But I do hope everything goes beautifully!

    Warm wishes to you all and I look forward to seeing and hearing all about the wedding!
    xo
    Katy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how exciting! I can't wait to see pictures. My congratulations to the bride and groom, and blessings for their new life together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun! I just love fall weddings - probably because I had one myself. Hope the weather holds out and everything goes beautifully - will be praying in that regard. Love to see all the smiling faces. Sophia is getting so tall!! Much love to all - Raquel XOxoxoxoxoxoxo
    PS: Posted package yesterday - not sure if it will make it by Saturday or not. It is kinda heavy and big. I hope y'all enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy events ahead. I am sure you are all so busy, it is wonderful you took the time to post for us to see. I would like you to tell Julia how beautiful she has become. She and my youngest daughter look very much alike, and to see Julia growing up has been a blessing to my eyes. Of course you are all beautiful girls,but I really noticed it in your pictures of late of Julia. Have fun at the wedding and Blessings to the young couple. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that's a good group of beautiful people. I enjoyed all the pictures so much! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! Beautiful photography, as usual. I wanted to introduce myself: I discovered your blog through Opulent Poppy. I'm a homeschooling mom from beautiful Lancaster Co., PA. I'm reading through your archives and finding lots of inspiration. Thanks for sharing your world.
    -Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope all the preparations go well. I have to admit that I love homemade weddings. There is just so much love and family involved.

    Blessings,

    elizabeyta

    ReplyDelete
  11. What lovely pictures and people, and what a gorgeous barn! I'm so happy for you all, and look forward to more pictures. . .

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lots of anticipation and excitement at your house! Best wishes for the happy couple!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rosie,
    I loved looking through the photos you posted. Thank you for taking the time to allow us to be a part of your life.
    You are a beautiful person with such a kind heart.
    Blessings to you,
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment